Absolutely terrified of life and living in my head

Hi,

I haven’t been on this much as unfortunately this became a trigger. When I say I’m going through something really terrifying and dark I mean I’m going through the worst. I’m so scared of life, government, technology but ultimately my mind. It is like I am not in control, someone else has took it from me because all the wrongs, lies whether big or small nothing out of this world of course however lies, someone in my head is telling me people want me dead and that I need to die, its also telling me I am a manipulator, waste of space, physcopath, why? my mind also tells me that I have a. sixth sense and I know that this is all a game. I don’t want and have ever thought thoughts are so terrifying. I pushing away all friends, going to loose my job soon enough they have been very understanding but there’s only so much people can take. through all this I’m still trying to be happy bubbly loving caring me but its so hard. I don’t know who to trust, my brain and I get a lot of visions and pictures of my head that there is no-one to help me. This is torturing me, my physical and mental health have never been so bad. I feel as low as I have ever been and my mind also tells me that I have no future. I have created this horrible horrific life for myself and I can’t deal with the shame and guilt. I’m even scared being on here if someone on here is who they say they aren’t and manipulating me out to get me, this is how severe and bad my head is RN. Thank you for taking your time to read, I would just love to find out the reasons for this head and what kind of person I am and what to do next.

3 Likes

Hello @IGOTYOU ,
I am so sorry that you are going through this right now. It sounds so scary and it is absolutely understandable for you to be confused and insecure. I would be horrified as well, not knowing whom to trust and feeling lost. It is so brave of you to open up about this. Thank you. You are in a safe place here.

I don’t know if you can trust me right now. But I want you to know in your heart, that you are not alone in this. I want you to know that this feeling and state of mind doesn’t have to last forever. There is help out there and I encourage you to seek it out as quickly as possible.

You asked what kind of person you are? You are a wonderful loving and caring person, who is struggling right now and needs help. You are not a bad person for feeling & thinking and seeing these things. Please believe me when I say that none of this is your fault. You haven’t done anything wrong which might have caused this.

Reading what you just wrote, I strongly advise you to seek out a doctor if you can bring yourself to trust them, a psychiatrist if possible. These symptoms can be treated and you can live a life without these voices and hallucinations. Now I don’t want to give any guesses as to what it might be, but please try to reach out to a doctor. They really want to help you, that’s what they are there for.

Please keep us updated, if you want to and if it is not too triggering for you to come here.

You are loved and cared for, and you deserve help. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes