Action Plan - Purpose

1. Identify a personal goal that you would like to reach. What are the changes you want to create in your life?
    l want to take action to believe in myself and see more to me than just a body. I want to believe in myself and see that I am worth the time people spend with me. That I do have meaning and I am useful in this life.

My goal is…

1. Formulate your goal in a way that is specific and measurable. What does it look like when you’ve succeeded?
    I’ll be happier. For at least a moment. Maybe I’ll sleep better and feel more alive.

I will reach my goal when…

1. When do you want it to be done by?

I want it to be done by at least the end of this year, 2023. Give myself a few months to try and outline things a bit better.

3 Likes

Hello:

“I want to believe in myself and see that I am worth the time people spend with me. That I do have meaning and I am useful in this life.”. Without a debate, your loving personality, depth of life, and meaningful footprints forevermore will be useful.

As I have interacted with various social media platforms, LinkedIn.com could be one where various women are life coaches that could helpfully plant a roadmap to a better you - on top of this extravagant endeavor you decided. A FYI incase this helps even more.

Some books from some of those ladies:

Cheerful gratitude towards your initiatives to help yourself know and feel happier - a deserving emotion.

Thankful for your path.

God Bless,

John German

Dearest @mammawolf,

Checking in with you. How has been your first week with this action plan in mind? What are some first steps that you’ve been taking or even simply thinking about? Would love to hear from you and it’s going.

Love you, friend. :hrtlegolove:

Hey @mammawolf,

How are you doing? How is your plan going? Would love to hear some updates from you, if you have time and are okay with it.

Love you, friend.

Currently very ill in bed, but it’s made me realise I do have a purpose and I am needed. I do have a place here. My puppy needs me.