AILD Fan #115

Honestly a combination of being unlovable and not good enough. Finding love is so hard in a loveless world and it just seems like a whole lot of working finding someone just to be ghosted or not good enough. Same with finding deep connections with people isn’t easy these days either. I’m learning to be okay with being along but it isn’t always easy.

You can do it stay strong. Find yourself. Keep your head up and do what you love. Tell those you love that you love them. Keep them close and just work on making those relationships better

@AILD_Fans I think the best way to feel loved is to start by loving yourself. You should find a way to love who you are without anyone else. You should not just be okay with how you’re life is. I know this is way easier said than done, but it is possible. You should make a list of all the things that you love about yourself and about your life and make a list of all of the areas that you want to improve. One by one, work on these areas until you love them. I know that it sounds crazy but I promise it does work. Take some time every week to do one thing that you really enjoy. Even something as small as dancing to your favorite song. Do little things to keep yourself positive. You are doing amazing.