AILD Fan #139

I was heading to the AILD concert in Denver on the 6th from the one on the 3rd in Chicago and met with incredible misfortune in Nebraska. I worry my life is about to be ruined and that I’ll never recover from the fallout after all is said and done. I’m in huge trouble Tim, and I need your wisdom.

Hey me this is you…hang in there bud…

I don’t know what is going on my friend. But I hope that you find peace and resolve. I’m sending love your way. If you need to further talk about what’s going on, know that you are welcome here. No judgment okay?

Be gentle with yourself. You don’t have to go at this alone

• Kitty

There’s nothing that can’t be fixed. Hang in there and don’t give up!

Remember that there was always a bad moment in your life that you always overcame. This is another mountain you’ll climb over. Even when you think your life is about to be ruined there will always be someone or something to support and help you work through it all.

Hey don’t loose your drive. I’ve started from ground zero after a horrible year and as long as you don’t give up nothing is over. Keep that fire alive ,

You’ve made it this far, don’t ever give up hope, your aspirations, and the empathy you have in others. Everyday you wake up and and air fills your lungs is another day you’ve persevered. You are not alone, stay strong.

Things happen in our lives that we cannot control we just have to live and learn. When my grandmother passed away I didn’t think I could be able to handle the pain but I did.

There’s never a reason to give up hope on life during any struggle you face. Reach out, a hand will be there to help you. Just give it time.