AILD Fan #147

Just trying to make life work and everything going wrong. And always getting negative feedback like it’s my fault

Life is a war but it’s full of little battles. Focus on the ones you’ve won. I feel you about the negative feedback as I endure this often myself. I’ve found that ignoring the criticism and establishing what I want for my life helps a lot. You are loved! Keep on keepin on!

Hey friend,

You’re trying, you’re doing what you can. Even if you don’t see it right now, every time you’re trying, you’re growing.

Maybe for the moment the results are not what you or others are expecting, but until you’re trying, you’re not doing wrong. You’re not at fault at all. Life can be full of obstacles and unwanted surprises. So there are things you can’t really control or have a say on it. But for some other things, you can keep going on and work on it. Sometimes it get’s harder to handle everything at the same time. But there will be victories on your journey. I hope you allow yourself to acknowledge it and be proud of your determination. Even if you don’t receive a positive feedback from others for the moment, you can always be proud of who you are and what you do. If others are not encouraging, let’s be gentle with ourselves, right?

Sending much love to you. :heart: