AILD Fan #31

School is becoming too much. Friends are not really there for me. Mother and I are starting to argue

1 Like

Same, honestly same. My friend (if i can call them friends) aren’t there so there’s no one to turn to and my mother and father fight with me and then fight with each other because of me but it’s okay things will get better for you :slight_smile:

Hey friend. You are stronger than you know. You can do this, and our whole community is here to encourage and help you. You are not alone.

Life is a beautiful struggle and living it is scary I feel like I am living for the first time in my life and its scary but finding help and relying on God has what has been keeping me from going insane and I honestly just got out of a depressive state of three months and I have barely fully breathed in life after letting stuff like school and my worries take me to places and struggles that I don’t want to have anymore. But it’s OK breathe life and breathe out your destructive thoughts in your mind. Keep a journal write paint be creative. Being creative has what kept me going and my faith in God and I know God and Jesus gets a bad rap but it’s the people who really give it a bad rap. But if your truly in need God is there. Love life and just find rest in God that’s just my story so far.