AILD Fan #45

I feel really lost in life. I’m surrounded by people that love me but I’m not sure I feel it or know what it feels like.

Hi friend,

It’s okay to feel lost sometimes. You’re not alone. :wink:

The fact you’re aware that people love you is already a great thing! You know you can trust them.

So, I may be wrong by saying this, but maybe you don’t see it through their actions and it makes you wonder about how you “should” feel about it. And I wanted to say that love doesn’t necessary need any word or particular action. It’s a special bond you can feel deep inside. But I understand that sometimes we need to see it rather than just knowing it. It’s directly related to what we expect from others.

The balance between knowing and seeing it will always be a unique construction, according to each specific relationship. And a large part of our needs, expectations and desires, in a relationship, go through communication. An honest communication, respectful of everyone. Maybe you can actually talk about it with the people you mentioned. But also if you want to share more about it, we’re here for you! :wink:

Take care. :heart:

Love is the ultimate navigation system to ourself. We must love ourselves to find that love is contagious and you will find that the world around you is a better place because of you. Remember a loving mind is the most powerful tool we have. Believe in yourself and that tool becomes the strength that will guide you on your path.