AILD Fan #72

In short, I was raped on October 13th. I was hospitalized from the 16th to the 18th of October because of my inability to physically deal with it, and I started have suicidal thoughts. Being at the AILD concert right now makes me physically uncomfortable, but my desire for my life to return somewhat normal is one of the only things that brought me here. I used to love metal concerts and I just want to get back to loving ANYTHING. I’m lost, and scared, of the future and especially of my history. I don’t know when I’m going to start hoping for the future again, because right now I would just rather not experience it.

I’m so sorry that happened to you. If you’re still at the AILD show you’ll know HeartSupport is actually there on the ground, so I would encourage you to go to Merch table and find Matt. Having a friendly face to talk too will help to make you feel a little more comfortable. I’m very glad you were able to take yourself to the hospital when you needed to. I’m proud of you for being brave enough to share this, and that you’re taking the steps to try and get back to as normal life as you can. You’ll get that hope back - it’ll come, but it’s all still so recent, let yourself feel what you need to feel and heal in a healthy way.

Hold Fast
Kayla

You survived that situation for a reason. Your meant for a bigger purpose and that event in your life does not define who you are or are
Meant to be. Stay strong :fist:t2: