Alone and want to die

i really feel alone and i might be going to therapeutic foster care and i do not want to i just want to die

1 Like

I’m not sure what to say but you reached out to us, and many of us feel like that too sometimes, here to listen if you want to talk about it :slight_smile:

I’m sorry your feeling this @claradunn but like @AlexR said we’re if you want to talk about what’s going on. We care about you as a community and we truly feel you add to this community and you as a person bring value to this community.

1 Like

im so sad. my last dog was my fav but my parents surrendered it

im so sad. my last dog was my fav but my parents surrendered it and i can not afford a service dog

Feel for you. i hope you at least have the chance to visit your dog. Was it the kind that followed you everywhere u went? our dog used to do that all the time, couldn’t go to the bathroom without her following us.

I’m sorry to hear your parents surrendered your dog, that really sucks. Depending on where you live there may be programs to get a service dog if it can’t normally be afforded.

i dont get to see him thats the thing

i live in farmington nm

he live in a difrent state now

i dont know if he is even alive

This organization may helpful to see if there’s anyway to get a service dog servicedogsnm.org/

1 Like

thank you so much for helping

2 Likes

Hey again, I lost my dog when I got put into a therapeutic foster home after a residential treatment stay. It’s not easy but you are so strong. You have to understand that.

thank you for helping me through this