Am i doing something wrong

so today at school it was lunch and me and my friend where messing around and my English teacher (we both don’t like each other) she completely ruined everything shes so aggravating. hear ill tell you the whole story: me and my friend where sitting at our table messing around, just childish things like taking each others stuff and teasing each other. She takes my phone so i take her water bottle and hide it. it only took 5 minutes for me to end up telling her where it was and she gives me my phone back. just at that moment our teacher walked up and well she was holding my friends water bottle. someone had snitched on me and she was now standing there glaring at me. she asked me to step outside to talk to her about this and then walks away. once we were outside she go and grabs my friend and we miss the rest of lunch because of our conversation with her and then to add onto everything we had to choose between our stuff in the cafeteria and missing class

Hi @Miso,

Well, you know, she’s doing her job…! Maybe she wasn’t in a great mood either. What you both did wasn’t harmful for anyone, but maybe the situation required to remain more calm. Sometimes, when some people heckle a bit, it can inspire others to do the same and your teacher’s role is also to make sure that school environment remains calm. Don’t worry too much about what happened. But maybe next if time you want to mess around with your friend, keep it for recreation time. :stuck_out_tongue: