An apology to everyone

For everyone on here, especially @Pheeshi, I truly am sorry.

I didn’t know how violent I was. I keep hurting people because others manipulate me, and use my kindness and over-protective nature against me. I’m sorry for being so open to the world, and excepting to the lies I am fed. I won’t hesitate to question everything anymore. I’m tired of everyone using everything i have against me.

@Pheeshi, I am sorry for how I acted last night. This won’t justify my actions, but I was in a really bad spot. If you could forgive me, please text me. You know my number, please.

Hey friend, just wanted to circle back here and let you know: this is a safe place to fail. It’s okay that you make mistakes, that you hurt others, that you apologize, that you make it right and move forward. You don’t have to be perfect, you don’t even have to be close. You’re in process, and you’re working through your stuff, you’re using this place to get your thoughts on to paper and to get support. I’m proud of you – mistakes and all – thank you for coming back and not hiding in shame. Proud of you, love you, see you, accept you.

1 Like

Man this is so important to. Because we are all here hurting and we aren’t perfect and we make mistakes. And that’s okay. That doesn’t mean you can’t come back and that this can’t be a safe place for you. Love you friend.

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,

Monkey