An update about my life

Hello everyone it‘s Sad2005 again. I‘ve actually totally forgot about my account on heartsupport and came across it very spontaneously. I‘ve read through my past posts and the comments as well. It was very heartwarming to read those nice words. My life is a lot better now. I‘m 18 years old, graduated high school and work as a retail sales woman now. My goal in the future is to be a marketing manager.

My depression has gotten a lot better, even tho sometimes I still struggle with myself. But that’s okay because who doesn’t. My family life has gotten better as well but I still fight with my mother. But now since i‘m older and more mature her comments don’t get to me anymore. Since you guys helped me so much I want to give back. I‘m going to help those who used to struggle as much as I did.

Again thank you so much to everyone that supported me through those dark times in my life.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update! It’s wonderful that you are planning to help others. Indeed, the most supportive people are those who can through personal experience relate to what others are going through.