And more music lol!

Again playing my guitar and feeling like I suck at music. I really want to turn my solo project into a band and play in front of people. However, people hate my music and hate me lol. It really get anger think of ex friends that would always your never tired hard enough or you putting the work in. I’m perfect, I do in good week at least 5 days a week and 1 1/2 hours or 2 hours. May not push myself alway time. But I do work a job , execise, mediate and other stuff. Selfish I get jealous all the time. Seeing like beautiful people share Spotify stream how there music is play in 90 countries and I only got 27 listen. I feel it because have autism, I’m ugly and I’m dyslexic. It like if not perfect looking guy or do drugs. No give shit about my music.

Also I guy that mention in other post has cousin that in a big band ( not mention names) but ever since that beef, everyone in metal scene hates me. Can’t help feel like a victim. I know I’m not perfect, but so cocky assholes with stick up there ass and they think their coming of god. To be honest all our music will be forgotten. Once time ends, no will be there to remember it. With that in mind, maybe we need more open mind about point of view on what music good. At least don’t hate me and talk shit about what I do as a passion

2 Likes

Never give up on your music, keep releasing it. As a fellow musician it’s hard in general to form a full band especially with hectic work schedules etc. Maybe try doing some acoustic gigs where you can fly solo for a while and get on the scene that way. Maybe you being closed off from the metal community is a blessing in disguise to push you to a different genre that you’ll end up loving

2 Likes

I appreciate what hard is I really love metal and it stuff I want to play. However, I’m open to other genre of music.

Hey man. I am not really a musician (I play ukulele and a bit of guitar though lol) But don’t give up on your dreams. If music brings you joy then go for it! Follow that dream! I recommend you post lots of your work on social media platforms and keep on releasing stuff. There always will be haters. forget them. They do not determine your worth even if it feels like they drag you down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.