Andy Biersack Talks About Bullying and Black Veil Brides (Andy Black Interview)

This band saved my my life :black_heart:

1 Like

See THIS
yes
that is one of the many reasons why I like their music.
I discovered this music at the perfect time when I had lost everything. This made me get back up and keep fighting.
-Andy Brookes, loyal member of:
The Royale Council
The Black Hearts Club
EST
And much more

1 Like

Andy Biersack and Ronnie Radke, along with various talented artists around the world talk to us through their music. It’s great if we get a chance to meet them and talk to them in person even for a second, but what I tend to appreciate more is not the one time I talked to my favorite artist, but all of the times that their music helped me get back up on my feet.

1 Like

His voice is so hoarse…

1 Like

Literally just got done listening to in the end right before i watched this​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Because I am 13 and like death metal and black veil brides I have been shouted at by other kids and some people make fun of me for being a bit fat but I wouldn’t class I t as bulling towards me

1 Like

7:45 I do the same thing, even with my own problems. I know it’s common, but I struggle with depression and have suicidal thoughts. I have a friend who is very similar to that, but I still try and help her through it. Idk, I just feel like her and her problems are more important than me

1 Like

I started listening on bvb on andys birthday haha. My friend is emo and she was like: YOU HAVE TO LISTEN THEY’RE SO GOOD AND ANDY IS SO HOT. i’ve listened alot and they’re my favorite band. I also turned emo

1 Like

Who else was singing in the end :joy:

1 Like

Definitely James Dean vibes

1 Like

Even unintentionally he has a huge role in this anti-bully thing, cause we all felt represented back then when people weren’t familiar with self expression that much. I was bullied hard when I was in my 13 and he was a reference of style and confidence to me. And he was also really young, about 19? And he kept on that direction naturally, by expressing himself and pursuing his goal. He has a huge role in the alternative scene

1 Like

I was an our cast in school because i support them and listen and i was ok with that. Giving up you love to try and in isnt Worth it. Black Vail bride mase it easier to express my feelings with using my own words