Andy Biersack Talks About Bullying and Black Veil Brides (Andy Black Interview)

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides talks about getting bullied when he grew up and shares how he coped with it. He encourages people to be better and to stand up against bullying.

1 Like

I praise Andy for being confident .which has inspired me. Thank you Andy

1 Like

I was bullied just like Andy was and I was crying because of it and I didn’t like it so I know how Andy feels

1 Like

Andy is an inspiration…

1 Like

If Andy black was in my age I would have dated him in my high school and I’m now 15 years old

1 Like

Misfit kids make the best adults.:raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

He low key reminds me of Elvis in this video just because eof his hair …literally the only reason

1 Like

I used to mimic him when I talk at time as a joke
And now as an adult it helps when your in college and want to seem smart …being an idiot has it perks XD

1 Like

Andy Biersack is so cute :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

But now if you get bullied people can talk to you online and you get attacked by more people

1 Like

Weird kid same me to…

1 Like

I had a hard school life buy being bully. Until my final year of high school I went to new school made new friends. Who got me into some Christian metal bands like Demon hunter and under oath and few other bands

1 Like

I been bulled all my life :sparkling_heart: Lindsey Elaine Dixon

1 Like

Andy berisack is my soulmate and my Angel :innocent::innocent::innocent: Lindsey Elaine Dixon

1 Like

← dressed like a frumpy trash bag at school; wore black lace lingerie to punk shows

1 Like

i kinda just shoved it off when people bullied me, because as andy said, they really don’t understand

1 Like

I randomly started crying while watching this. I dont know why, dont ask😅

1 Like

Guys, i have to learn more english, so i will understand what he is saying!! :smiley:

1 Like

because this gentle man will just torch your house, set it to flames, crumble it to ash, of course

1 Like

I come back a year later, learned a lot english, and i will fully understand what is he saying.

1 Like