Anonymous

having nobody to talk too hurts the most can’t vent to nobody literally I stay to myself ! I want ppl to listen to me

3 Likes

Hello there.

Youve come to the right place. A lot of the people here are willing to listen to anything you want to say, offer encouragement and advice is you want it.

Feel free to share your thoughts - as little or as much as you want - and we will be there for you :).

1 Like

Hi Friend, welcome to Heartsupport

@Sapphire is exactly right, you could not have found a better place, a nicer place a kinder place to open up to. We have so many people here that choose to be here to listen and just be here for anyone who needs it just because they want to and again as Sapphire says feel free to open up in your own time if that is what you would like to do.
You are cared respected and cared for here.
Much Love Lisa x

1 Like

Hi @nobody2

This is just the place to vent out how you feel. Would you like to share with us what you’ve been feeling lately? How have you been this past week?

Maybe we can even find you a community to make some friends as well, if you’re willing to try something new. I hope you will keep us updated and you are taking care of yourself. It’s very nice to meet you! : - ]

1 Like

hey, those feelings of hurt can be so raw. I hope you find this space as somewhere safe to talk if you need to. You can share as much or as little as you need, there’s no judgement here. At some point I think a lot of people can relate to what you have shared. We want to listen to you and give you the space you need to talk x

Hi Friend, Welcome to Heart Support!! I’m sorry you don’t have anyone to vent to. If you feel safe and would like to talk more about what is going, we’d love to try and help support you more. This is the best place to vent and let it all out and knowing from experience, it really does help. You matter! ~Mystrose

1 Like