Anxiety and suicidal thoghts

i have such intense anxiety and idk what to do about it. medication and therapy are incredibly counterproductive for me. however if i don’t takje medication and go to therapy i will not be permitted by the county i live in to attend cosmetology school. it’s tearing me apart. no one who can do anything will listen. if this continues i won’t live to see graduation. i am GOING to kill myself if things continue the way they are. my living situation isn’t helping bc i have serious issues w my parents and my dad (who does not live w us) visits and sleeps over very often and no one cares that it deeply upsets me. i cry and have panic attacks and break downs at least three times a week and it’s not okay. i can’t do this anymore someone please help me.

I’m sorry that you are going through so much right now. Sometimes we need to recognize when we are being counterproductive to our mental health. I understand that you want to go to cosmetology school but it sounds like you need a break. Don’t be afraid to take the time to improve your mental state. Cosmetology school will still be there, you can always go back when you are in a better place. I know it feels like everything is crashing down around you and that is just your anxiety in overdrive, you need to recognize when it’s time to take a breather.

We love you, you got this

I would advice you that if your concerns aren’t being heard then you need to find someone that will. These people should be looking out for you and your health. Not anyone/anything else. Yet make sure you’re reasonable. Communicate your concerns clearly. Make sure your supports are listening to you.