Any Twenty One Pilots fans out there?

So sorry I’m late to this! I absolutely love TØP! I’m actually listening to Jumpsuit right now! You should join our Discord for more awesome music convos like this!

So kinda a funny story about TØP I actually discovered them as I was voting for some music video award show. And I voted for the artist I was looking for and decided to look at the different categories. I found one for “new artist” or maybe “alternative” I’m not positive. But I know I saw the Holding onto You music video and I clicked and the rest was history. I dove so far into the fandom and it was not too long after vessel was released and I was in love. I was going through such a hard time too that I used to drive around and listen to vessel all night. Car Radio is still my favorite song I think. Not just because it’s freaking awesome, but it used to help me when I was disassociating. My favorite songs overall? Car Radio, Addict With A Pen, Message Man, Lane Boy, Truce Goner, Nico and the Niners and Migrane. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scratch that I love their whole discography.
I am TØP trash. <3

Also, has anyone seen any TØP memes?? They are my favorite lol

1 Like

Yes, they are in Köln on February 25. But I can’t really plan until I get the schedule for my next semester from my university. But I would love to go to this show :blush: