Anything i do is not good enough

I’m tired of trying my best , im tired feeling like i am the only one . Im tired of just feeling like people cant see the stuff that i see , that it has to be this way not that way. Im tired of feeling weak im tired of my mental energy to feel soooo low to where i cant focus on my own school work cause i feel like to other peoples eyes its not ’ good enough '. I wish i could just shoot myself or even relapse to get this done and over with …
The people who caused me probably wont miss me .
Im tired of these pointless arguments every single friday over stupid crap that i know what is right. this isnt my fault here but it makes me feel like i have to open my damn mouth to speak the truth. NOTHIN just NOTHIN goes the way im supposed to . Why is it the one to have the disability but also a learning disorder to be weak to have mental health issues .
So, what had happened what my dad hired this lady to help me with a college class because i had issues with learning stuff in there ( due to my disability ) , and ever since last session shes been giving me issues with crap … She thought she knew whats best for me when she doesnt know i have a disorder and i explained to her 3 times that day this works better for me … i give up on this and life … its not worth my time anymore. But now its more pointless arguments with this new assignment which ended up with small pointless arguments and me in tears … then she tells me we will do it your way wtf? isnt this supposed to be in what what i need to do it not hers? i just dont know what to do . I dont know if i should live any longer . im done im 'fine".

3 Likes

@all_around_ashley

It’s okay. You are not alone in this. God is with you. This song can remind you of his love for you. I hope it makes your day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B58OBfM-8A4

1 Like

thanks @AVJR ill try

3 Likes

I love you Ashley. I seemed to have missed this the first time you shared. I hope that things are feeling a little better for you. I know there are a lot of things that you struggle with. But as always, I am only a message away. You know that I never mind when you message me. Whether its because you are stressed or you just want to share whats going on with your rabbits and cats. <3 I always love hearing from you.

Keep your head up. You’re loved.
-Kitty

1 Like