Are grades matter?

Hello again. I said in my first post, that my family is complementy normal, but its not really true. My parents likes to take their anger of me or my little sister. They like to yelling or offending us. Somethimes it really hurts me or my psychic. They can change the atmosphere in, unfortunely, our house in less than three seconds. They always need to say something mean, untrue and so fuckin bullshit abt me or my sister, but we cant do or say anything and it sucks. They are really mad when I took bad grade, even minus. They always start to text to me when im in school or call me, they always need to say how worthless, useless, childish and how big dissapoitment i am. I makes me feel shitty, and im always scared to go back to this house, because i know its gonna be like hell. Im in highschool, im trying my best even i live in Poland and we had some changes in education and now its getting only worse, but im still trying. Are grades really THAT important in my life?

I’m sorry my friend. That really sucks. Having to live in a negative environment is always very difficult.
Grades can be very important even when it feels like they are not very helpful. They will help you move forward in life and get out of where you are now and maybe take your education somewhere better.

Do you have other friends and family that you can stay with for a while? To get away and clear your mind? Or maybe a school counselor you can consult with about your grades and rough environment?

Never be afraid to reach out for help if you need it. Let your teachers and guidance counselors help you. It could be a good thing.

I grew up in an abusive house hold too. I know how hard and helpless it can leave you feeling. I’m really sorry my friend. I hope that things get better for you.

Know that you are cared for here and always welcome to open up if you need a safe place to talk.

2 Likes

I have a pretty group of friends, so im not alone, but they wont help me, they had their own problems too, even worse. I changed the school, its much better than my older school, and im really okay now. Thank you so much

1 Like

Well I hope things continue to improve for you friend! Thinking of you! :heart:

1 Like