Awareness @kitboga

@Kitboga I’ve lived through a chronic condition called myalgic encephalomyelitis since i was 13. It’s short for M.E or CFS and it affects all 5 bodily systems, brain fog, IBS, muscle pains, fatigue, headaches. I want to spread awareness, it’s so underfunded. I also suffer with crippling depression and anxiety for years.

I was with someone for 6 years, who I thought was my everything ending with him cheating on me, had to sell the house and start all over with my two furbabies Teddy and Wilbur. I have no friends but I’m lucky I have an amazing family. You can do anything. Sending love to everyone, keep going and keep smiling. If it’s not OK it’s not the end <3

Thankyou Kit for helping me laugh through the dark times when I’d be sat on the floor with nothing around me.

1 Like

Thank you so much for raising awareness about the condition you have been living with - and by extension for all the chronic illnesses warriors our there. It can be so lonely to deal with symptoms that affect your entire life but most people don’t see (or easily forget). I deal myself with two chronic conditions on top of cPTSD, and it’s fascinating to me how much mind and body are interconnected, but how overlooked and misunderstood that reality is at the same time. So, thank you for your willingness to raise awareness by sharing about your experience. It’s so important.

I’m sorry also that you had to deal with this recent breakup. It must have been such a a brutal change in your life and I can only imagine how it’s been for you. Hoping that your fur babies bring a lot of smiles and comfort during this season - they can have such a beautiful way to love unconditionally! Also that you can rest and take care of yourself as much as you need. May this upcoming year be a good one to you - gentle and fulfilling at the same time. :heart: