Beartooth - Might Love Myself - Therapist Reacts

I’ve been there. I have PTSD and severe anxiety from military. I lost everything because it brainwashed me into thinking I was just cursed. I thought everything happening was my fault. I barely could get out of bed. I don’t drink or do any drugs but I lost my house, my family, and my life because I gave up. I thought I would never get better. I lost hope.

But I’m living proof that IT WILL GET BETTER IF YOU DONT QUIT!

I’m 55, I was married for 26 years. But through PERSISTENCE, IT WILL GET BETTER!

This song is perfect! You CAN love yourself and KICK whatever is keeping you down! Just DONT GIVE UP, NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS
DONT QUIT!!!

1 Like

Not video related but you have mad drip :fire: I’m a little envious

1 Like

988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish plz share you never know who this will help.

1 Like

Had the fortunate opportunity of seeing these guys live and Caleb mentions how his sobriety has helped his mental health so much and while he still has his bad days and moments, hes learning to appreciate everything for what it is, a message we can all hope to take away and apply to our own lives.

1 Like

Metal relates to trauma, it’s the emotion we all wish we can just scream, but music works or many in many facets and metal is by far the most abused people screaming their hearts out about injustice

1 Like

I just heard this song for the first time a few days ago and been listening to it on repeat. I’m so happy I found your video. I’m on the verge of tears every time I listen to it

1 Like

I’m currently on my way to see my gf after not not seeing her for 10 days. We’ve been going through it lately. I’m single dad who had all but given up on love, and I was cool just being a dad. Then the actual love of my life came out nowhere. This song is meaning so many things to me right now. My gf and I are going to dinner to talk after the last time we saw each other I packed up the things I had at her house and left. This song has put so many things in perspective. Wish me luck guys.

1 Like

First time I listened to this song I almost cried, because it’s exactly how I felt and now fell.

I had a long history of depression. Most of that time I wassn’t even aware of my health problem. Every single year of the last three years were the best year of my life.

It was very hard to aknowledge my problem even harder to find a way to get up and do something about it. I tried a lot of different things that never really worked, but I had to push myself doing something new.

I like to encourage everyone to never stop trying. You’re not alone, friend.

1 Like

Music good, boy wear checker shirt please me not, I require assistance please

1 Like

sorry… but get a good mic. it’s really hard to listen to you with that skype sound.

1 Like

Taylor react to I Was Alive by Beartooth in their last song of the new album. Everything Caleb has gone through has reflected my life and his writing is a huge inspiration for getting my life where I want it to be.

1 Like

The singles for this album started dropping at moments I NEEDED them to drop. They helped me get through a pretty dark time.

1 Like

I’m here for this positive side of metal. Great job Taylor I love all your insights… and so happy that Caleb is showing this side of himself

1 Like

Could I hear you react to I Have a Problem from this artist @heartsupport that’s my current problem

1 Like

@heartsupport this song hits hard

@heartsupport

I am dealing with some struggles of being a 20 year old. I just recently left a job I was unhappy at. I am also trying to figure out a relationship with a girl. I feel kind of hopeless and lost. I tend to care too much about what others think of MY life and how I go about it. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.