Been running on spite for quite some time now towa

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to a 45 by Shinedown
Been running on spite for quite some time now, towards those dark thoughts.

2 Likes

Hey, I hope that you are having a decent day today. Please feel free to share those dark thoughts if you want/need to get them out. We are here. If you don’t feel comfortable talking in youtube comments about. There is also forum.heartsupport.com where you can share the things you are going through, and we will reply. <3

Hi Friend,

Thank you for sharing! Spite can be such an overwhelming feeling. I’ve definitely had it, and a lot of it, for/towards a few people throughout my life. And in a way it can even be a little comforting, but I had to find ways to work with myself and my feelings to let go of that spite. I found that journaling and speaking with a therapist really helped me to release all of that anger, negativity and hurt that I was holding towards others and even my situations in life as well. I’m not quite sure what exactly you are going through and dealing with, but I do hope that you are able to find methods and ways to work through the spite that you are feeling. That you can get to that release and experience lighter feelings. :white_heart: