Beyond-greatful-to-find-artist-that-can-relate-to - 1010

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/37513
Beyond greatful to find artist that can relate to exactly how I’m feeling :black_heart: thanks brother!

1 Like

Yes! So relieving when the demons we face inside of us - when there are moments where we realize other people are facing them too. Depression is such a tricky thing because we assume that “Everyone understands”, but the truth is when we look at other people’s lives, we just don’t see it. We see happy people, we see social people, we see people when they’re out and about, living their best lives, and we’re the only ones that see ourselves behind closed doors and the thoughts and emotions that haunt us in those quiet moments. And so when you see things like this where you realize those same struggles hit people I admire - there’s something normalizing about that, where we realize, if they can do it, I can too. We can draw inspiration from people who share these same issues. It’s powerful. Thank you for sharing here so we can draw strength from one another.

So very glad to hear that you feel validated with how you’ve been feeling. It’s so important to have our voice heard, even if sometimes it has to be through the voice of others. Something special and magic about music, isn’t there? Thankful for YOU today as you express a part of your own vulnerability through this message. You are seen and your presence makes a real difference. <3