Bipolar girlfriend

I have a bipolar girlfriend and have 2 kids with her. I’ve been with her for 11 years but I am tired and mentally beat down. I don’t wanna leave her because I love her and don’t want my kids growing up without their parents. Iduno what to do. She gets so bad and says so much off the wall stuff that it has caused me to be very insecure and I am starting to think I am the problem. I am stuck and miserable and get tired fast because I’m so depressed. Anyone have advice?

1 Like

Hey there! I know how it must feel. It’s not your fault. Nothing is your fault. But it isn’t your girlfriends too you know? Her mind is playing games with her. She must be tired of it too. Sometimes bad things happen to people who don’t deserve it.
Try to talk to her. When she is in a good mood. When you think it’s the time to. When you both are ready for it. Talk to how her behavior is upsetting you without trying to bring out her condition.
Try it and let me know if you wanna ask something. Lots of hugs. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.