Bit of an update

Very eventful week… Doctors are now 80% sure there is some cancer forming around the neck and shoulder area. Which meant surgery. Which they didn’t even get rid of but just check. I was verbally disabled for around 1 day which was pain absolute pain. I’ve been in hospital for around a week now but maybe getting discharged tonight as the ‘Cancer’ only seems to be stage 1 atm if it is cancer. It just means loads of hospital visits.

It does make me feel how much I took for granted during the span of my life. I’d rather others have prosperous and healthy lives. I might not be on a lot at all I haven’t been on discord in ages or social media in general.

On a more positive note: I watched stranger things start to finish twice. Dunno why you need to know that. I haven’t really been mentally down at all recently which is good have just accepted the health problems. I might make it through or I might not. That is the question to be answered in the near future.

5 Likes

I am sorry my friend you are going through such a terrible thing as cancer. Being at hospital not being able to talk… it must have been so scary. You are a champ Aces, you really are. I am glad that the cancer (if is is cancer) appears to be in its first stage and that doctors are watching the development. That way they can step in if things get worse.

The thing about life is that we never know when something happens. Accidents, illnesses and other things we just can’t predict. Life is unpredictable. That’s just the way it is. You watching stranger things is saying “Fuck this bad time I am gonna make the most of it”. I am proud of you for that friend. I hope everything will end up for the best in the end. You are a true champ :heart:

1 Like

I’ve seen the effects of cancer in the lives of people I love, and it’s a heartbreaking thing. Cancer is seriously one of those things that is just so painful and I know a few of our members here have been touched by it too, either directly or indirectly.
It’s not a joke at all how serious it is, and how importnat screening is, especially is there is a history of it.

Have faith in your medical team. What is the arrangement for you in foster care with these various surgeries and hospital visits?
Also, I know that you’ve had a rough time lately with respect to thoughts of sh and other troubling thoughts. While at the hospital, I hope that you shared all of this information with your team so that there are aware of the full extent of what’s been going on with you so that they can be aware of all information, so that they can help you in the best possible way.

1 Like

Hey there, Aces, I hope that the stage 1 cancer is nothing that Keemo can’t take away. I’m going to take from the one Bob Marley, and say this; don’t worry, about a thing, because every little thing, is gonna be alright! No one ever takes life for granted. Life is life, and the opportunities that you are presented with are the ones that you are going to like to take. Everything is going to be okay, Aces, and I know it will be. Much love, Shadow<3

1 Like

Hey, friend :hrtlegolove:

I’m sorry to hear this. Cancer is scary and I can understand how you aren’t sure how to feel about your prognosis. You are an amazing person who matters just as much as anyone.

And Strangers Things is amazing I haven’t seen the latest season yet but when I first watched it I did the same thing where I watched start to finish twice in quick succession. It’s just sooooo good.

I’m here for you, friend. Stay strong :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hi Aces,

I’m very glad that you have some level of optimism, it’s not something that you find in everyone and I really admire you for it. You are unique and you are loved.
We don’t know the future but at least we can focus on the present. Unfortunately we can’t control our health, but there are many intelligent people out there who try to solve and cure these diseases and if it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t be here.

You are trying to enjoy your life at a rough time and that can be very hard, but you’re still able to it. We are here for you :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.