Blessthefall -- "Wake The Dead" Therapist Reacts on Forgiveness

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
  • Who has it been difficult for you to forgive?
2 Likes

I have been a fan for a long time but if they got rid of beau they could replace the void that from Of Mice and Men left after Austin left and they introduced clean choruses. You mention that the clean vocals make them stand out but infact it’s just more of the same structure of heavy vocal verse, clean vocal chorus.

1 Like

There are lines that people cannot cross. specially when it comes to the point of bluntly trying to ruin someone’s life just to take their child so they can move on with their new family. Fuck forgiveness.

1 Like

I love your reactions and use of therapy to explain the lyrics :heart:

1 Like

Can you do a video on a band called The Amity affliction. and the song is Pittsburgh. It’s how I felt many years ago it’s very deep and intense

1 Like

I got to get back with you Taylor and losing my mind I need the therapy I love listening to music it’s good and ease my mind and listen to you and your therapist time

1 Like

Can you do spiral by godsmack