Blessthefall Wake The Dead Therapist Reacts

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Our very own Taylor is a therapist. She also loves all things metal music. So we thought let’s take both of those things and start a therapist reacts series!

In this video Taylor is reacting to Wake the Dead by blessthefall!

2 Likes

They are back!! I missed these guys so much. They are super friendly irl and Elliot gave me his guitar pick after I asked him. I wonder who their new drummer is.

1 Like

I swear to God if blessthefall returning doesn’t get us warped tour 2024 I’m gonna be PISSED!

1 Like

Of all the bands to release comeback tracks so far in 2023, this takes the #1 spot! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Lol she had the same reactions I did when I first heard it

1 Like

Hello please reacts THE DARKEST MOMENT-TRAGEDY MUSIC IS BEAUTIFUL
VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL
THANK YOU :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

im so happy they are back! i love bless the fall !

1 Like

Blessthefall is by far my favorite! The first concert I went to. They are simply the best

1 Like

This song is a masterpiece

1 Like

Hello, I’m a big fan of the material you upload and analyze!!!
could you make a video for the song!!!
Across the earth - Chelsea Grin
Thank you

1 Like

Girl, i do think you’re need to go to the therapist because of this :face_with_hand_over_mouth::metal:

1 Like

Hi. Good video =]. Too good.

1 Like

their song Higinia is my favorite

1 Like