BMTH - Kingslayer Feat. BABYMETAL - Therapist Reacts

This topic is from YOUTUBE where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.
1 Like

:thinking::thinking:
And all this time i thought it was just an analogy to Matrix.
Anyway if you really want something therapeutic you should listen BabyMetal songs, many people and fans called “happy metal”.
Try Road Of Resistance live in Japan official, or Megitsune official MV.:fox_face::metal::fire:

1 Like

That was an energetic reaction. Welcome to the BABYMETAL Foxhole🦊 … and the best therapy for all sorts of issues, I would prescribe more and more BABYMETAL (ideally live performances).
Try ‘Ijime, Dame, Zettai’ (Bullying, No More, Forever) live at Sonisphere 2014 in the UK.:metal::fox_face::metal:

1 Like

BabyMetal is the soundtrack of my happy place.

1 Like

I love your breakdown and I do agree with the things you said but this song is about challenging those who choose to oppress us. Oli said a kingslayer is anyone who is willing to do whatever it takes to stand up for what they believe in.

1 Like

You also need to check out anything off the new Beartooth album. It’s all about mental health positivity and turning your life around

1 Like

BABYMETAL is joy, hope and love itself. They continue to light up people’s hearts.

1 Like

Wow…This is a first for me… a Therapist reaction to Babymetal… love your enthusiasm and interpretation of the song. For me though, Babymetal’s song Brand New Day, has seen me through some dark times. If you have the time, find Brand New Day with english subtitles and take a look at the lyrics. :grin::grin::grin::metal::fox_face::metal:

1 Like

Wow - what a great reaction and message! Babymetal actually has another song about fighting your inner demons called Karate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3VZjeggFc&ab_channel=SYNCO (this particular one has subtitles)

1 Like

:crown: :dagger:
That was a great perspective on the song.
BTW, there’s a nice fancam compilation on the Omajination Channel:

This is from the four live performances of this song at the recent NEX_FEST in Japan with Bring Me the Horizon and BABYMETAL.

1 Like

A therapist react to metal, kingslayer with babymetal,
My JAW DROPPED to the basement by watching this…!!

As a huge *Yui❤ fan, my suggestions list are :

1. INKYA IMPULSE (Asobi Asobase ending song), featuring ikepi & kskn version or Hanako solo version.
  2. The original babymetal (Yui’s era of babymetal) :heart: materials, starting with Gimme Chocolate or Catch Me If You Can
  3. All 4 songs of Black Babymetal :heart:, starting with GJ
  4. The new babymetal is an option
  5. Hanabie, starting with We Love Sweets
1 Like

I have read an article on presumption that the lyrics of this song may be a metaphor for the coronavirus. I’m not a fan of BMTH and I am not sure about it, but the way Oli looks and talks, gives me a very sensitive feeling.

1 Like

You should watch BabyMetal Karate the official video.

1 Like

If you like that, you’ll love Karate by BabyMetal. And Road of Resistance. And the Trilogy of Lights. And probably Monochrome. XD BabyMetal is Feel Good Metal, all about perseverance and helping one another and finding the light at the end or else forging a new path. I deal with chronic pain, and BabyMetal has been such a gift for my mental health. :metal::fox_face::metal:

1 Like

:tomato::skull::tomato:
:metal:t3::fox_face::metal:t3:
" Ohhhhh Yeaaaaaa ! "

1 Like

A very unique reaction/ lyric analysis :facepunch:t4::zap: Babymetal is therapy. Exhibit A Is their song, “Amore”. :fox_face::metal:t5:

1 Like

ベビメタファンの『ベビメタのお陰で辛い時期を乗り越える事が出来た』っていう事を仰ってるファンが非常に多い事に気付くと思います。
ベビメタは、言語を越えて、音楽とダンスと笑顔と歌で全世界の人々を幸せにするセラピストです。

Interesting take, but I guess music is therapy, and Babymetal is my favorite “therapist” :metal::fox_face::metal::fox_face:

Also if your a true heavy medal music lyrics performance very loyal fan. The Swedish heavy medal music lyrics band their given name, ELIENE a very attractive brunette tattoo ladie is the lead singer. As two very impressive music video songs out ÷ Blood in their eyes and We shall remain. I must recommend you should hear with your very own ears of this very impressive beautiful talented of the young skillful lady abilities. Pure lovely perfection of total greatness of performance skills.:clap:

great reaction, Babymetal is one of my favorites and this collab is one of the best they have done, I just watched a video of BMTH and babymetal doing this live together. You might checkout Bloodywood, a mix of Hindi folk and Western metal and full of messages. Gaddaar, Dana-Dan or Zanjeero Se among others. You will be amazed.

1 Like