Body dysphoria

From milli3.: I cant even leave my room its that bad… I dont know what my parents would think of my hiding my hair idk I just want to be a boy

1 Like

From lostgremlin: Heya,

Although I wish you were able to leave your room, it is good to have a safe space where you can be yourself. Feeling ‘not yourself’ is never fun, and trying to explain things to other people is difficult too. It is understandable to not know how to articulate these feelings. Even so, you deserve respect and support for who you truly are. It would be even better if your parents were supportive of your gender, but if not, know that we are here for you on this forum. For now, maybe wearing loose clothing can help cover anything that makes you uncomfortable, this has worked for me and I hope it works for you.

• Gremlin

From .dumbblonde.: I think i might be getting better!

This is so good to hear! What are some of the changes you’ve noticed so far? If you don’t mind me asking. :heart:

From .dumbblonde.: Damn I dont reply fast lol

From .dumbblonde.: Ive been a but more open about it and when I went in public I hid my hair and made me feel very confortable

From .dumbblonde.: Ive also been dressing the way ive want to feel for a bit and my family has been discussing gender related stuff that ig has made me a bit more confortable

From muffinlovesmuffins: Hey <@1093125645950787584> ! I’m glad to hear stuff has been going better for you. Trust me, you wouldn’t wanna be a boy we’re pretty interesting XD. Jokes aside, do what’s best for you. Don’t be ashamed and do what you wanna do. You can’t control whether you feel like a boy or not. Please, do what your heart tells you to do and stay strong!

These are amazing changes! You can be proud of yourself for showing up to the world in ways that feel more right and comfortable for you. Having these conversations, at your own pace, is also a huge step!

From .dumbblonde.: Thanks you guys<3========

1 Like