Break up help

im getting over a break up and i don’t know how to get over her

2 Likes

Hiya,
Breakups suck, whether they are from friends or loved ones. It will be okay though. The best medicine is time. It’s hard at first but with each step it will get better as time passes. Don’t let it consume you though okay? Eat ur fav food or watch your fav movie, treat yourself to something nice today ^~^
-N

Hey Elilevy,

Breakups are really tough. There is no one way or right way to move past and find healing from the pain. I think time as well is a good indicator of healing and growth from the experience. I believe you find healthy coping mechanisms that will fuel you towards what you want in life. <3 thinking of you, sending warm hugs, warmly, Dot.

Hey @elilevy2020,

Thank you so much for being here and reaching out during a particularly rough time for you. :hrtlegolove:

It will take time to get over her, especially if there was a very deep connection between you. Losing someone through a breakup creates a grieving process. And during these, our heart needs time, patience and lots of compassion. It may also be tempting to isolate during those times, but if you can, try to balance alone time with times when you’d connect with others, whether it’s friends or family. On one hand, you might need to sit with your emotions if it gets overwhelming - burying them, as tempting as it is, would be worse in the long run. On the other hand, you will need, when you’ll feel ready, to reconnect to things and people that give you life, that bring you joy and will help you to focus on you as an individual.

Know that through it all, you have us right here to support you. You are not alone. And whether or not you are in a relationship, you are still loved unconditionally.

Feel free to join us on Discord or during the live streams on Twitch - these are good places to hang out, connect with others and eventually distract your mind if that is needed too.

I’m sending hugs your way. Please don’t hesitate to write down your thoughts and how you feel on this forum as well, whenever you need. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.