Bring Me The Horizon AmEN - Therapist Reacts

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
  • What is an internal conflict you have trouble resolving?
  • What negative emotions have you experienced?
1 Like

This was one of the reactions I was waiting for! What a banger!

1 Like

I can’t :heart: this reaction enough!!! I swear you’re pauses and grabbing your arms and enjoying the music like it’s an extension of yourself is PERFECT. Definitely got my subscription :blush:

1 Like

can i say " i love u" ?..

1 Like

Your reactions are the exact same I had internally when I heard this song for the firdt time. Thank you for bringing those emotions out to the world.

1 Like

Come for the infectious reaction to the music, stay for the in depth lyrical insight. Another awesome video. And what a banger of a song!

(Also, one more annoying request for you to do “Dead and Gone” by Kemikalfire :smirk:)

1 Like

This reaction is so funny

1 Like

I would love to hear your thoughts on Avenged Sevenfolds new album Life is but a Dream, feel like there could be some interesting insights with those songs!

1 Like

Sempiternal / suicide season oli harsh vocals back let’s goooo

1 Like

Love how infectious your reactions are!! I especially love how you take the lyrics and break them down in as much depth as you do!! No reactor does their videos like you do so just wanted to thank you for these amazing reactions! I can’t wait for more of your reactions :heart::metal:

1 Like

4:33 “Got a brain like a hurricane
Me and that bitch, no, we can’t be friends
And I don’t even care, no”
As someone who was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome and later BPD, I was often described as a child “possessed by the demon” in need of an exorcist, so the second verse hit too close to home. :black_heart:

1 Like

Loved that reaction! Have you listened to Lorna Shore? I would love to see you react to them.

• To the Hellfire (Their hardest)
  • Pain Remains Trilogy (Hard, but bring tissues).
1 Like

love the reaction. also love that swing life away tattoo!

2 Likes

Im going into the psychology field and this song really screams religious trauma plus the issues you mentioned. Like if you listen to what oli says it seems like something youd think about yourself for losing your religion. It extremely hits hard because when you think of the lyrics of glassjaw and little uzi. Glasssjaw comes across as someone whos been through a ton of things and doesn’t seem to escape from it in their mind, while Uzi really comes across as just wanting space because pushing them only makes them hate themselves more. Its both a song about accepting the issues you struggle with and a call to religious trauma caused by a religious organization (ie: churches, synagogs and more) and almost like a parent who’s religion has shoved it down your throat and left you to deal with the issues it caused

1 Like

I especially love the Ted Lasso reference. Best TV show ever!

1 Like

the tattoo “if love is a labor, i’ll slave till the end” made me tear up. I’m glad other people feel a connection as strong as me to rise against’s swing life away.

1 Like

Why does it have to be black or Brown now I feel alienated from the whole conversation. Thank you for that. I’ve been treated the same way they have where I’m from. But I’m a mistake anyway so it doesn’t matter I didn’t get no white privilege card. I didn’t get a choice to be born.

1 Like

Your reactions are absolutely amazing and I love your insight and lyrical breakdown to all these metal songs! Keep it up!

1 Like

I’ve watched 5 reactions of yours and honestly you are fuckin adorable you got a new subscriber :joy::joy:

The bit where she said abt an internal team is literally us (A System)