Broken (but apparently that's too short of a title.)

Slept almost 9 hours. Rested in bed another 4. Moved downstairs to the guest room bed. Had lunch. Crashed again. So tired I can hardly breathe. Too woozy to even hang out in live chat. I’m using Grandma’s old walker just to get around the kitchen. This is my life now. Doctor is trying to help, but there’s not much more that can be done. This isn’t living. There’s no improvement in sight. I’m just worn out, broken, and numb. Can hardly think. I’m not allowed to just die, but I don’t know how to live like this. I’m just lying here, trying to find ways to kill time that don’t require more strength and focus than I can muster. I don’t know what to do. I can’t find a viable option.

1 Like

sorry you’re in that situation hats =\ let’s hope improvement comes, even if we don’t know where it can come from. hold fast, we’re with you.

1 Like

Hey @WearsHats

Thank you for sharing your pain with us.

I don’t know exactly what you’re going through, but I am so very sorry that you are in so much pain. I hope that the doctors are able to figure out something that will help you more.

My prayers are with you, friend. Stay strong.

Hold fast,
Hannah Presley

There’s more info/background in my post from a few months ago, but I don’t mind questions. I just don’t think there are any more answers for me.