But what about all those people like me that don t

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist analyzes Su!cIde by Ren
But what about all those people like me that don’t have anyone that cares. No one to throw their stuff off the bridge that you jumped from. Many of us don’t have anyone to understand or care. Just a number, that no one sees, that’s me!

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I care about you and I hope you are doing okay. If you want to rant or vent with me, I will 100% support the best you can. People can busy at time with their lives. As I always tell everyone, please spend with your loved one, you never know something bad happens to them. Just remember you are’t fighting this problem. I feel our society stigmatized suicide and needs to stop being a taboo. It shouldn’t be shame to talk about this topic.

This hits me really hard in a very specific place my friend. Thank you so much for speaking up and sharing - But what about all those people like me that don t - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 17 July 2024 | Loom