Can you relate to britonbond have you ever felt co

This topic represents a post from INSTAGRAM that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on INSTAGRAM.
  • When a user from INSTAGRAM is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

View media here: heartsupport on Instagram: "Can you relate to @britonbond ? Have you ever felt consumed by negativity or found yourself holding in your emotions? Share in the comments below by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll encourage you! @heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4 @heartsupportwall5 @heartsupportwall6"

Can you relate to @britonbond ? Have you ever felt consumed by negativity or found yourself holding in your emotions?

Share in the comments below by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll encourage you!

@heartsupportwall
@heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4 @heartsupportwall5 @heartsupportwall6

1 Like

:black_heart::pray::crossed_swords:=====================

:fire::pray:t3::heart:====================

:heart::heart::raised_hands:====================

Dude the thorns are hard af :saluting_face:

“wage ware”==============

Briton is a legend=======

@britonbond :clap::heart:==========

My dude @britonbond :heart:===

@heartsupport been feeling this way lately actually so I’m glad this video popped up for me today