Cant really cope anymore

Kinda an update from my last post. Things have gotten worse l haven’t felt like this before. I locked myself in a dark room at this point I do t really have much left in me.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry that you are hurting like this, @Aces. It’s very brave of you to reach out the way you do. Not only you are putting words on how you feel, but you also make sure that you’re not staying alone with this pain.

Does it feel safe to be in this dark room? I’m sure your heart and your body could benefit from getting some light where you are, even just a little bit. Maybe this could be a little step to take today in order to take care of yourself. And it’s okay if it’s the only step taken on that matter.

Please keep us updated here. You’re loved and cared for. :hrtlegolove:

Hello. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know if and when you need to talk we are here for you to listen.

1 Like

Hi Aces Do you have someone you can call to talk to like a case worker or a friend? Perhaps someone on the list of crisis and mental health services that Micro has listed can help? How are you doing? ~Mystrose

1 Like

Hey Aces, I am so very sorry that you are having such a dreadful time, you are so very important to us here, please call the numbers you have been given if you need to, we are here for you friend. It is so hard to get out of that place you have found youself in but a lot of us have been where you are now and have gotten out and we want to help you to do the same. You are loved. Lisa xx

1 Like

Hello there, friend. I’m glad you have started posting to the wall. I hope you can find some solace here and I hope to continue seeing you around SWAT meetings. We are here for you. You are not alone, I promise.

Do you have a social worker or some adult that is a constant in your life that you trust to talk to about these issues you are dealing with? I know you keep talking about hiding but it sounds like you want to reach out and get some real help but you aren’t sure about how to do so.

I hope you find the help you deserve and I hope you find a family that care for you strongly the way that you deserve. Hold fast and keep true to yourself :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.