Car crash experience

From gettsiegirl41_: Hello i am anabela and today at school i witnessed a car crash right in front of my eyes (i almost got hurt by a glass) the car that got crashed was the car I needed to go into for an after school program and everyone was kept inside because of it, i had a panic attack, i was crying i was just fully in shock and even the teachers were trying to calm me down, i tried to open up my fanny pack and grab a fidget toy but i was way too concerned and in shock the car was totaled and someone did it purposely right now this is like a permeate trauma but no one got hurt

1 Like

From kitkatwrites: I’m so sorry you had to see that. As stupid as it feels to say that everything happens for a reason, I’m glad it didn’t happen while you were inside. You matter and I’m glad you’re here.
If it helps at all, the fact that this was done on purpose means it probably won’t happen again. It should be relatively easy to catch the person who did it if there are that many witnesses.
If you are concerned about the safety of future rides, you or a parent could get in touch with the school administrators about purchasing a safer car for the students (since they’ll have to buy one anyway.) Many newer vehicles have features that are meant to reduce the likelihood of a crash such as backup cameras, lane assist and blind spot detection. But it’s okay if you don’t want to go anywhere for a while too. I know someone who got in a bad crash once. It took her a while before she wanted to drive again. If it’s feasible, take a break from travel. Try to identify triggers that might exist for you around vehicles. This is perfectly natural. :heart:

1 Like

From gettsiegirl41_: Turns out the person is mentally insane and used to be a ||drug dealer||