Changes about myself

Hello everyone.
So another update on my life is about my artistic journey. And by that, I mean an art-style shift. As time passed, both with the influence of you guys and generally experimenting with my art, I’ve decided to modify some things about my persona.

comparison

As you can see in the picture, my sona didn’t change much (the biggest difference being the hair and colored sclera). But, the changes mean a lot for me. Firstly, the reason I change to a more detailed design with colored sclera, is because I’ve taken inspiration from an indie show and artist (Mirandamations and her show "Atlas And The Stars, go show her support!).

But, the reason why the new design is mute is for one important reason. I have terrible communication skills as some of you know, and I decided to let it be known by not giving them a mouth (or it just being breathily shown for exaggerated emotions). As the picture shows, now that I have more experience in drawing digitally and traditionally, I kind of had to modify my sona. But that doesn’t mean there won’t be more changes in the future.

In general, this was just a small update to show I’m still alive and well. Those ‘meditations’ and limited laptop time are certainly draining me of my creativity…

Anyways, hope to see you next time.
Goodbye for now.

-cora

2 Likes

I am in no way an artist, but someone who has an appreciation for someone like you, who clearly has that talent. You can definitely tell a great difference in the second one compared to the first. It’s much more detailed. I didnt read what you wrote about the two until after I looked at both of them. I’d definitely agree, the second one has just the right amount of detail. Keep it up, youre doing awesome!

3 Likes