Chronic illness and auto-immune conditions are mos

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Sick Boi Ren
Chronic illness and auto-immune conditions are mostly gaslite by doctors. I’m a chronic ill person and I can relate to this song. It is so tiring and isolates.
I recently complained about neuropathy pain and was sent to a psychologist. Mentally I was coping physically I’m a wreck

1 Like

Good Morning my friend. I am so sorry to hear about your situation and how isolating it must be - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Chronic illness and auto-immune conditions are mos - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 19 April 2024 | Loom

I’m so sorry you are dealing with chronic pain and autoimmune issues. I’m so grateful that you reached out! I understand how it feels to not be taken seriously by doctors as I too deal with autoimmune disease and have been extremely frustrated by doctors not taking me seriously. It can be exhausting just dealing with the physical symptoms and then having the emotional exhaustion from trying to explain yourself. I try to tell myself that the doctors are overwhelmed because of our medical system and it helps me take it less personally. Did going to a psychologist help? Perhaps having an outlet to express your frustration with the doctors and being gaslit will help. Please know that you are not alone in your frustration. What you are feeling is valid and deserving of attention. I pray that you continue to have the courage to speak up for yourself and you get the attention and care you deserve! We are here for you!