Cinematic Emotional Masterpiece by Deathcore Band! - Lorna Shore Pain Remains Therapist's Reaction

I love this song but it kills me every time I see this video. My wife and I are still young but in the back of my mind I know that some day one of us will probably have to watch the other die and I really don’t know how I’m ever going to handle that.

1 Like

I"m definitely a victim of ghosting. It has happened so much that my mental health dropped alot and my depression has increased because of it. And also my trust as well as significantly dropped and i feel likei just can’t trust anyone anymore when it comes to friendships. It makes me feel incredibly hopeless and it’s not something i ever wanted to experience but here we are. Just even one friend will be enough for me that i can talk to and connect with is enough for me but it just seems hopeless

1 Like

I’ve lost my dad recently and can’t recover from it

1 Like

Gotta get all 3 parts mai gai, incredible trilogy

1 Like

The rest of the pain remains trilogy is amazing. It flows so well into each other.

I would be curious of your breakdown of their song To The Hellfire

1 Like

When they played this song live it hit me sooo hard.
Goosebumps al over the place en almost tears in my eyes

1 Like

The story isn’t finished. I’d love to see the other 2 parts.

1 Like

When i’ve heard this song for the first time (the 3 parts) It broke me. At that time i was going thru a break up, and i felt like if the other person was dead, but it was worst because i’ve knew she was out there, literally she’s out of my reach but not from my sight. It was a hard time, but at the end i accepted the fact that i never going to find someone like her, cause every human being is different. So maybe i find someone new, but not trying to fill the whole the other person left in me but to love her without any expectation, just because i feel that love. @heartsupport .

1 Like

This song kills me!..

1 Like

Had me fooled with the no sound, other than that, love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do all 3!..

1 Like

Did you ever react to the other 2 part’s?

1 Like

please react to the other 2 songs in the trilogy!!!

1 Like

that massive lyric hits me hard everytime. “a world without you isn’t meant for me” . :`(

1 Like

Pretty sure ghosting doesn’t relate here

1 Like

This first part of the trilogy is the most powerful metal ballad I’ve ever heard in my life

1 Like

Great trilogy, very heartfelt lyrics and exceptional emotion of gentle issues convied over “death core” due to beautify writing, playing, composition, musicianship and vocals. When I was younger I was so touched by Replica by Fear Factory due to the lyrics and not so much of the meaning of the song and how it made me fell in my family dynamic.

1 Like