Cinematic Emotional Masterpiece by Deathcore Band! - Lorna Shore Pain Remains Therapist's Reaction

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

In this video Taylor is reacting to part 1 of The Pain Remains trilogy from Lorna-Shore.

• Have you lost someone suddenly?
  • Does your social media hurt you?
  • Have you felt like you don’t belong anymore after losing someone?
1 Like

Imminence with Heaven Shall Burn

1 Like

i wish you did all 3 at once there litrally all connected thats why it just endhow it dose thers a full length of them together but i guss this way it keeps others intrested coming back :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s go! Lorna Shore is so good!

1 Like

I’m stuck living with my ex for a year lease. I can see her all the time, but she’s no longer mine. It’s tearing me up inside. I’m sobbing as I listen to this song, feeling like she died yet her existence is just RIGHT THERE, but I can’t be a part of it.

1 Like

Definitely check out the other 2 parts. The entire story is great

1 Like

All 3 parts are connected. They’re incredible

1 Like

I‘m getting ghosted right now again. It‘s not the first time by this person. But she use her phone really rarely. Mostly we see each other on social events here and than the chemicals are all good. But after we parted ways it‘s like I don’t even exist sometimes

1 Like

mental health community sharing a video that gonna end in suicide in p2 and p3
SO i wanred you. DO NOT DO IT if your audience might get triggered

1 Like

PLEASE react to all 3 parts in one. One of my favourite metal trilogies of all time.

1 Like

I saw this just because i love lorna shore reactions to this masterpiece of a trilogy. But stayed for all the analysis of it. Ive been struggling with my LDR for these past few months, at the point that we havent talked for days or just very short questions and answers, at the point that she told me she doesnt know if we are still a couple anymore. When i ask for a reason i only get distance and this song kinda resembles that in a way that im not losing someone from passing but i am because of distance building up between and is a really tearing feeling :broken_heart: Thank you for that insight on this song and hopefully you see the remaining 2 parts. it gets way more emotional and shows the different stages of grief

1 Like

Are you aware of the over all concept of the whole Pain Remains album? The concept of the whole album is of a guy that for whatever reason doesn’t like living in the real world and starts lucid dreaming. The songs are about how he realizes that he is a “god” in this lucid dream and creates just to create but then realizes that doesn’t make him happy. In the end he destroys the world and goes back to the real world.

I would imagine that it could be a mental health discussion in itself about trying to escape the real world (I hope that makes sense I’m having a hard time getting points across with my concussion right now.)

Also there is a trigger warning on part 2 because the male main character is not dealing well with his wife’s death at the end of part 1 and cuts his wrists in front of her casket.

(There are two stories going on in the three part trilogy this music video part of. Will’s lyrics about the lucid dreaming concept that is throughout the album and the screen play written by their lead guitarist Adam.)

1 Like

I absolutely love this whole trilogy but the lyric from part one, “But within the expanse, I finally see, a world without you isn’t meant for me.”, hits me the hardest. Also, I’m sure if you reached out to Will, he’d love to do a collab and also whitelist this video for unedited audio lol Thank you so much for reacting to this and I love what you do for strangers and clients alike.

1 Like

I had a unique reverse experience with this song. It came out as I had just began chemotherapy for my cancer, and seeing myself as the one to be sick and pass away, consequently leaving my girlfriend with all the pain that remains was a heartbreaking thought. At a time in my life when I was so weathered and exhausted, and then being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, part of me believed death would not be such a bad option. The effort she made to take care of me as I began chemotherapy and her immense demonstrations of love for me inspired me to fight. I couldn’t bear the thought of her being in the place of the man in the video, so I decided that I must push on at all costs. Lorna Shore helped me to visualize what being on her side of our relationship during this time must be like for her. Seeing how much my diagnosis and treatments effected her because of her love for me gave me something to cling to.

1 Like

Returning to the dating scene has been nothing short of pain. As a short man with a low wage job I feel very much not wanted even though I feel like I live a life I want to. I have hobbies friends and I do all the things I want to but finding a partner to fill out that small void just seems very hard to do. Ghosting and very hollow conversations with some I pursue are very demotivating and the dates I go to just don’t work out.

1 Like

Bro writes a song about a guy losing his wife to terminal illness, and this YouTuber relates it to ghosting and social media lmao

This trilogy broke me. I’m not one for deathcore, usually have to be in a specific mood but Lorna Shore changed that. Its insane to me that a deathcore would make me just sob like crazy

1 Like

This hits close to home for me when my mom got cancer and passed away after getting an infection

1 Like

Glad you did this with lyrics.

1 Like

Loved these lorna reactions. On the other side of the spectrum, maybe check out Electric Callboy. They make people happy. (we got the moves / Spaceman / techno train)

1 Like