Community Gratitude List

Hello friends,

I thought it might be a nice idea to start a thankfulness list from the community. We are all dealing with various demons and darkness each day and one of the best things to do is to practice gratitude. Personally, I find it hard to be thankful during moments of deep pain or darkness. My thought is that we can all post 3 things we are thankful for at that given moment. Let’s share this around and help bring hope to those in our community. Thanks everyone!

My gratitude list for today:

1. I am thankful for my wife for helping me cope with my daily pain, depression, and anxiety.
  2. I am thankful for nature. Just to be outside in the beauty of God’s creation is enough to inspire me on dark days.
  3. I am thankful for my family. Without them, I would probably not be here today.

You all are amazing! Stay strong and have hope! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this awesome idea! I’ll share mine here! I think this is a great reminder no matter what we may be facing!

1. I am thankful for God’s unconditional love.
  2. My family
  3. This wonderful community!
1 Like

I really love this idea!! I keep a happy list on my phone to look at whenever I am having a hard day!

1. I am thankful for the incredible people in this community who share their hearts here!
  2. I’m thankful for exercise that helps me clear my mind!
  3. I’m thankful for the bands who support us and give us wonderful music to heal with!
1 Like