Confusion

From lliljay: alright, so I’ve just gotten out of one of my relationships not to long ago, but uhm, this guy keeps talking to me. and, he says stuff I obviously would think is satire so i asked… he said no…, he sends me edits of my anime crushes :sob: and of course I’m a wild fan, but then he’s like “now I gotta be him” and he does ||sh|| and I feel really bad because I’ve been there before to. hes not a really happy person, he thinks he’s the worst. I don’t know what to do, if he likes me or not, or if he’s just playing around :sob:

2 Likes

Hi lliljay

I think you should be open with how you feel, and try to communicate as best as you can what you are feeling and going through with the person in question. If you express how you feel transparently, and then ask someone else to do the same. It might help you understand what a person is/isn’t feeling. But I also think you should put self-love, and self-care first. You’ve just gotten out of a relationship, and you are already talking about jumping into a new one, how is your relationship with yourself? Do you love yourself?

I think the best thing any of us can do for ourselves, and for our future relationships with others, is to grow and better our relationship with our own selves. You can not control the actions of others, or the growth of another. You only have control of that in your own personal relationship with self.