Cutting and suicide

I always think about it. I cut and I cut, waiting to bleed out, even though i never do. I’m tired, and im done. always done.

Hey @Faith876 - I’m sorry to hear about your ongoing struggle. If you haven’t already, I would suggest checking out the back portion of HeartSupport’s book ReWrite; there is a workbook that will help you along your battle against the urge to self-harm. Sending thoughts and prayers your way, friend.

@Faith876

I know things are hard. You are tired and just want to be done. I get it. I hear you. We hear you. You aren’t alone. So many other people struggle and are in this fight with you. Is there anyone you trust in real life who you can be honest and real with about your struggles? That may be helpful. If not, it’s okay. We are here for you regardless.

1 Like

@Faith876
It’s okay to fall down. It’s okay to feel lost. You are not alone, and you never will be. Please try not to hurt yourself. I understand your reasons for doing it, but please don’t. Find another way, I believe in you. You are the most important person to yourself, and no one will ever love you and understand you and know you the way you do.
We love you.
We care about you.
My heart bleeds for you.

1 Like

Hey @Faith876,

You are not alone in these struggles.

I want you to know that you are loved and I am proud of you for being open about this situation- I know it can be hard.

This struggle you are having does not define you- it does not impact your self worth. You have breath in your lungs- and that’s why you deserve to live and be happy and to be ok.

That is it- because you are breathing. You are alive.

Keep fighting- don’t let these monsters in your head win.

We are here for you no matter what- we are here to listen, to send encouragement, and if you are interested we have a book called Rewrite that has created a path for people to overcome their struggles with self injury.

If you are interested just let me know and I can explain more. We also have a book by the name of Dwarf Planet which helps the reader overcome their depression.

Hold fast. Hope to hear back soon. Keep fighting.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)