Disappointment

All my life I have had people say they were friends but never really follow through today I was supposed to hang out with a co worker but she’s ghosted me all day with no warning or anything I was kinda hoping she’d be different but it appears not…I just find people so disappointing I try so hard to be social but then I’m let down like this…

3 Likes

Hey Derpplup!

SarahK responded your post live on YouTube!

Here is a link to the video so you can hear their reply

2 Likes

hey @Derpplup ,

being ghosted and facing rejection is never an easy thing to face, especially after trying so hard to make it all happen. i can tell just by your post that you are an amazing person and friend. i hope that although the people that have disappointed you did not appreciate your value and your worth, you will still be able to keep trying to find someone who will give you the love you put out in the world.

thank you for sharing these feelings with us all - you are not alone in sometimes feeling disappointed in others. i believe in you to hold fast and continue sharing your love and friendship with the world because i know someone will come along who will match your love soon. you got this, my friend.

love,
twix

2 Likes

Hey Derpplup! It’s good to see you here again. I’m sorry you feel like your efforts aren’t being rewarded, that must feel really unfair. I’m proud of you for trying your best to be social! That can be very hard and daunting sometimes. Sadly, I can’t promise it will get better, say, in the next 24hrs, but it will get better! Don’t give up hope, friend. There are people out there who will truly appreciate you for who you are and will love spending time around you. It’s when we feel completely out of options that something great can happen, we just need to know where to look. We, for example, are very glad you’re here with us right now! We would love to interact with you more on the HS server, if you’re not already there! I completely understand how hard it must be to take this most recent ghosting as a complete failure. However, to some extent, if they didn’t stick around for something as simple as hanging out, then it’s only setting you up for more pain in the long run. It’s always important to do what you can to surround yourself with people who appreciate you for who you are, and don’t let these experiences change that! People can be disappointing, but don’t let the shortcomings of others affect you. You’re a wonderful human being who deserves to be loved and appreciated. And you’re not alone. We are here for you and with you, and we love you very much <:LegoLove:387371584857571328> I hope you are able to find the right people soon! Don’t give up! No storm lasts forever, and you will make it out so much stronger than you were before!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.