Do you feel like you don t fit in share in the com

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t66.30100-6/10000000_628660146060298_201356924203302999_n.mp4?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=sTFOgrR3P8QAX-qsiEt&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&edm=AL-3X8kEAAAA&oh=00_AfDEcyf3mxb3O62pPl3u0Bx97quRz7moz_8vDxMIf7kUPQ&oe=6507DFA7

Do you feel like you don’t fit in?? Share in the comments below and tag @heartsupport we’ll reply with encouragement!!

#guts #oliviarodrigo

1 Like

So true. It’s also hard, when you hear voices that tell you don’t belong, when you absolutely do. For example, this past weekend I was sitting in orientation for my MBA at my dream school. From the get go I heard voices telling me I did not belong, I was a fraud, I was not smart enough. I was able to bring me self back, but it’s hard in moments like that. Thanks, @taylorpalmby for always speaking life into these hard subjects.

1 Like

I’ve felt like this forever over the years but only now starting to feel like I will MAKE myself fit in and adjust! I want to be apart of so much, my heart explodes.:two_hearts::purple_heart::two_hearts::purple_heart::two_hearts::purple_heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

@heartsupport what’s made it worse is that how I lost my connection of feeling in.

1 Like