Do you know helpfull techniques to get your mind free?

Hey again,

i was wondering if you found any usefull methods for yourself to get calm and relaxed when your thoughts are overrunning you? I cant stop thinking about my mistakes in the past and the future infront of me. Every second at every night and day.

Is there anything that helps you get your mind “clear” again? atleast for a moment.
I am not talking about going out finding new activities. Its more about situations like laying in bed or just everyday situations alone at home.
Thanks to everyone who shares his thoughts with me

<3 Allie.

1 Like

I get anxiety very frequently and no longer have access to my therapist and medications. Especially at night. So I often have to find alternatives to help me re-center myself. A while back I made a huge list of different things that can help with exactly that and shared it here for people to use. In it include, mind calming music good for helping with anxiety and stress. But also good for focusing, helping with sleep and studying. There are guided meditational audio, mental health links, resource links and links to all of the books Heart Support offers for free to those in need. Many things in this post of links help me when I’m having a hard time. Maybe something can help you.

You can find that Here

I hope you get feeling better!

1 Like

wow this is great!! thanks so much for putting so much effort into this, i appreciate it alot.
i will make sure to take a look closer look at it right now and keep you uptodate on how certain things worked for me or not. Cant wait to test it, at the moment it feels like all my thoughts and problems are circling through my mind at the same time, i cant even think about one problem at a time.

thanks a lot, i see why the people here love you so much!

<3 Allie.

2 Likes

I’d love to hear what things helped you! I hope at least in thing is able to bring you a peace and calmed mind.

I know how that circling can go. It happens too often with me and it’s very hard to overcome. Especially late at night when it’s quiet and there aren’t many people to talk to.

A lot of these links really help slow the mind down. Trying to just absorb the gentle calm tunes make a huge difference for me. Sometimes I write in a blog or a journal while listening and that really helps relive the anxiety I am carrying.

Hope to see you around more. :heart: And hopefully feeling better!

2 Likes