Does it feel hard for you to remain open? Do you feel yourself shutting down?

This topic represents an Instagram post that was created by Heartsupport or by an influencer on Instagram, and invite followers to comment about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment on this social post, check out Heartsupport on Instagram instead!
  • → Replies posted here are from users who commented on Instagram.
  • → When a user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

→ View media here

→ View full reaction video:

• Does it feel hard for you to remain open???
  • Do you feel yourself shutting down?
1 Like

I try to remain open to push people to end the stigma around mental illness. But it’s not easy. Some people will shut you down because they can’t handle hearing about it

1 Like

What an amazing song=====

I remain open only with people closest to me but for everyone else I tend to block with huge walls. Everytime I have that feeling of complete shutdown I get outside.

:heart::heart::heart:===================

feel like that has more to do with self worth than what we deserve, no?

I’m one of those people that stopped trying to find anyone who could love someone like me. Walls, armor, whatever, I’m not going to be hurt again. Been heartbroken too many times

1 Like

Spiritbox is :fire:===========

1 Like

Patience is key, be positive, yes, be open. I understand the feeling of being tired because we live in a society based on pretending something they’re aren’t. Life goes on if you can’t connect. One day, it will happen.