Doing a bit better

I’m suffering hard tonight I feel empty useless everything is pointless,tbh I’m not even sure why I’m here on this site a friend told me about it so I thought I’d “ try” y’all out why? Idk not like I’ll get a response from a real person any way…shits all automated these days

3 Likes

Hey friend,

Thank you so much for being here. You won’t have any automatic response here. It’s only about real people sharing real experiences and trying to lift each other up during difficult times. :hrtlegolove:

I’m sorry tonight is rough for you. I know firsthand how disheartening the feeling of being useless is… it particularly hits me when my depression is at its worst. It’s like having this dark fog around me that prevents me to see the point of… everything. Just a tough spot to be in. My heart goes out to you.

Do you have an idea of the reasons that are causing you to feel like this tonight? Something that happened during the day? Or maybe just an exhaustion that kept growing? If you want to talk about it, people here are willing to listen.

You’re not alone, friend. You just did the right thing by reaching out.

1 Like

:sob::sob: thank you so much

2 Likes

<3

Life is hard and this world is wild enough to make sure we take care of each other, friend. I hope you can allow yourself to feel what you need tonight. Just to let your emotions out in a safe and healthy way. These feelings are not going to define the rest of your life. You’ll learn to get back on your feet. And you have friends right here willing to support you during this journey. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I just read your bio @Micro that song is my favorite song

2 Likes

Oooh, I see you have good taste in music! :hrtjakelul: It’s my “go-to” when I feel really, really down. A beautiful reminder of hope and love, especially in this dark world. So glad you know it and like it! I hope music encourages you as much as it does for me. There’s something therapeutic with it. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Chester B is my hero

2 Likes

I have to be up in 2hrs…well dependency here I come I guess

2 Likes

@Micro just letting you know I’m doing some what better :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me know, friend! I’m so glad you’re feeling a bit better. :hrtlegolove:

Sounds like the night was short, uh? In case you struggle a bit with sleeping, maybe trying to focusing on it in times to come could be a good way to help yourself. Whether it’s talking about it to a doctor or just trying to make bed time a moment that would be peaceful for you. Sleep is so important for our mental health.

On a different note, if you want, don’t hesitate to join the rest of the community on the discord server and during the live streams on Twitch. There will be one later today. These are good places to just hang out, relax and share life with others! <3

You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

@Micro I’m in the discord “nick Forrester”

2 Likes

Hi @Dead_inside ,

The HeartSupport Houston Team responded to your post here. Hold Fast friend, and lean on our community.

2 Likes

@HS_John @Micro wow I love u guys I’m feeling tons better I admit I had cravings for addiction and mental health issues but just watching this video a few wks late made me cry like wow I am here I am real I am worthy :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:,also I would like to apologize for calling out the community like that…

3 Likes

Hey @Dead_inside - thank you for your words. Honestly I loved being able to respond to this post. I hope your trust in people has been restored, and that that trust will guide you forward. You are real, and you are worthy.

• John
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.