Dont listen to the evil critic within true but hon

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist scared to react to Slipknot - Psychosocial
Dont listen to the evil critic within.
True, but honesty my dear, I am a bad person

2 Likes

You are definately not a bad person. I know because bad people never think they are bad. The very fact that you say you are bad tells me you are a good person. You don’t like to hurt people, you care about what you may do or say to others. I like you. Thanks for posting on HeartSupport!

2 Likes

Hey Friend, I am struggling to believe this about you, if however you are what you say you are then you have time in your life to make changes and amends for what you think is bad. I however do not think there are many genuinely bad people out there, most are just scared and need some love and support. Thankfully that is exactly what we do so welcome to Heartsupport. You are loved. x

2 Likes

@@HeartSupport I appreciate that, friend. The past IS set in stone, but that’s no reason to extend the sidewalk. :laughing: In closing, I was half joking, but 100% grateful :handshake::people_hugging:

1 Like

@@HeartSupport u r right, and I’ve been thinking about that alot this past year.
Guilt reveals a positive place in a person :+1:

1 Like